Hey Sistas! In my last post I mentioned I’m preparing for my first bikini fitness competition as a Vegan. In this video, I wanted to share some of the supplements I’m taking and I purchased them all from iHerb.com. iHerb is amazing and I really love the fact that I can purchase all of the vegan-friendly supplements I need to prepare for my competition from one source. It’s much cheaper than I could find locally at stores and US shipping is free when you spend $20 or more. They have so many options available from vitamins and supplements to food and beauty products – it’s seriously a one stop shop. If you want to give iHerb a try, use my code: FKV365, for $5 off your first purchase!
- Garden of Life RAW Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement – Vanilla
- Dymatize Nutrition BCAA Complex 5050 Branched Chain Amino Acids – Cherry Limeade
- Now Foods L-Carnitine Liquid Citrus Flavor, 1000 mg
- Country Life, Water Factors, Maximized
- Garden of Life MyKind Organics Vegan D3 Vanilla Spray 1,000 IU
Favorite this post and add it to your Bookmarks!
[favorite_button post_id=”” site_id=””][/favorite_button]