Hey Sistas! I’ve been vegetarian for almost 5 years and I’ve decided that becoming a Vegan would be such a reward not only to my health, but the planet as well. Right now, I’m currently transitioning into the vegan lifestyle. In this video, I share what pushed me to become vegetarian and what has motivated me to transition to Vegan.
Informative Food and Nutrition/Health Related Books I Recommend:
- The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder
- The 80.10.10 by Douglas Graham
- The China Study by T. Colin Campbell
- Slaughterhouse by Gail Eisnitz
- Skinny Bitch/ Skinny Bastard by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
Health Documentaries I Recommend:
- Super Size Me
- Forks over Knives
- Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
- Dying to have Known
- Food Matters
- The Beautiful Truth
Favorite this post and add it to your Bookmarks!
[favorite_button post_id=”” site_id=””][/favorite_button]