The Sistahood Forum Sista Chat Random Bought New House!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ElizabethTurman 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ElizabethTurman
    Participant

Hello, I’m Elizabeth.
    It’s been a few years since I moved into Edmonton. I came here for a new job and I was fortunate enough to find a job after moving to Edmonton which pays me well. Next thing in my bucket list is buying a house.

Now that I have enough savings for the down payment, I bought a house near my office. It’s a bit old but it is nice and comfy. But I will have to do some minor renovations before moving. I mean simple things like painting some areas, changing a few lights and replacing some windows.

The painting and light parts are easy peasy. I can do it on a holiday by myself. But I think it’s better to leave window replacement for the pros. Because it’s not as easy we think it is. If I do it myself and messes up I will lose the warranty too. So I have decided to call a nearby Window installation company for this. But I would like to know your opinion. If anyone here did DIY window installation project, please let me know your experience.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.