The Sistahood Forum Sista Chat Relationships Car Accident Lawyers in Toronto

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Emiley emiley 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emiley
    emiley
    Participant

Hi all,

Two weeks back, I planned a surprise trip to Niagara with my husband. After my mom’s bday party, I took a small ride with him on our new car.

My plan was to extend the ride to Alberta. I have already packed necessary stuff in a trolley bag and kept it inside the dickey. He doesn’t even have a small hint about this leisure trip.

I played some soothing music and make him sleep. Meanwhile, I diverted the route to Alberta. Suddenly it happened. A car from the very opposite side hit on our truck and we both survived with minor injuries.

I can’t forgive the ones who hurt my sweet heart. That’s why I’m planning to approach a car accident lawyer in Toronto. But the thing is that I don’t have any idea about the procedures to be followed before consulting them.

Do you have any such experiences ever? Can you please guide me in this matter? Waiting for your replies to proceed. Any suggestions or comments are always welcome. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.