The Sistahood Forum Sista Chat Motherhood First Dental Visit

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Goyeto23 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ElizabethTurman
    Participant

My daughter is having severe tooth pain for the last two days. The pain in worse while eating something really hot or cold. I found a cavity on the backside of her mouth. I also found plaque build up on her teeth.

I’m guessing the decayed tooth is causing the pain and sensitivity. As a quick remedy, I applied clove oil on her tooth. It worked and the pain was reduced.

But I’m going to take her to a dental care clinic in Brampton as soon as possible. This her first dental visit, is there anything to be noted before going to the clinic? What is the procedure done to fix cavities in kids?

Goyeto23
    Participant

Taking care of your teeth should be your priority when it comes to follow a healthcare regime. I am extremely conscious about my dental health because my mum used to have various dental issues and I don’t want all that. I regularly follow the dental care routine and also visit our family dentist Torrance for the checkup.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.