The Sistahood Forum Sista Chat Career I need to help my friend!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  curly_maney 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

curly_maney
    Participant

Hey guys, Today I’m posting this on behalf of my friend, to help her out! Here I’m conveying her request to you folks!
    “Hi, we are a start-up construction company. We have a bunch of satisfied clients. We are mainly into residence and shop construction. We are on a budding stage now. Two months ago we signed with a client for an outhouse construction. The client doesn’t have any particular designs or plans, all he wants is a heritage look to the outhouse. We’ve to start the work by February. Since then we have been looking for experienced roofing distributors to join us, as we are planning to lay traditional slates on the roof.I’ve got a few suggestions from my friends and family, but only a few could satisfy me! The above mentioned is one among them.I’m almost up to start our work with them. So I’d like to confirm this choice! Do anyone here has any experience working with them? Can I choose them? Please share your thoughts ASAP, at least before I start my work.
    Thank you!”

Thank you, guys. Happy new year in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.