The Sistahood Forum Sista Chat Random I'm 25, suffering from Glaucoma

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mary01 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mary01
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am a 25-year-old. I have been suffering from difficulty with the vision for the last two months. I didn’t care about it as I have been using a lens for the last 4 years. I thought the difficulty has occurred due to overstrain and sitting long hours in front of the system!
    But last day, I discussed this with my friend and he asked to consult a doctor immediately. He was concerned if I was suffering from Glaucoma.
    I was laughing at him as Glaucoma is a disease which affects older people.
    But, I consulted a doctor near my home and hesitated to consult my family doctor.
    They carried out several eye tests and at last, he told me, he doubts if I’m suffering from Glaucoma!!
    But, how this happened? I was not able to accept this anyway as it is meant for older people I believed. Anyway, I need to take treatments at the earliest to save myself. Can you guys help me find the most effective glaucoma treatment from those listed by this clinic?
    Please help with your experience and suggestions at the earliest. Reply awaited.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.