The Sistahood Forum Creative Sistas Hobbies & Activities What about a beauty products shop?!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  curly_maney 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

curly_maney
    Participant

Hii, I’m moving in with a plan of extending our grocery shop to beauty products shop. Currently, the shop is managed by mom, she is planning to retire from her business to lead a free life. So I’m going to take over the shop and add more amenities. Like I’m going to extend the shop to special zone only for beauty and makeup products. I’ve done a few client meetings to get branded products. As a beginner, I’m gonna follow the strategy of accommodating only a specific brand. So to start as a brand franchise, I need to complete the paper works of our shop to register the business. I’ve consulted a few agencies for credible professional incorporation in Ontario. I’ve agreed with the policies of a few agencies. But I’m quite confused to pick one. As my mom says, I have a scarcity of patience…Lol! and that is the reason why I’m here today, the people here are more experienced than me. So please share your suggestions and thoughts on choosing an agency for business incorporation!
    Many thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.