The Sistahood Forum Natural Hair Natural Hair Chat What would be a good Protective Style?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Chiamaka naturalgirl101 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tasha
    moemoe8337
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I’m going to be working on a cruise from March-the end of June. And I am wondering what would be a good protective style that can last for that long.

Dynia
    dynia.namani
    Participant

I’m not sure if there’s any particular one that would be best, but I personally love box braids. If you are going to keep your protective style in for that long, you should cleanse your hair while your protective style is still in to keep it looking fresh and keeping your scalp clean. Also if you can do it yourself, you should redo your braids or twists about halfway through your time on the cruise so they look good as well.
    This video will give you instructions on how to cleanse your hair with your protective style:

Chiamaka
    naturalgirl101
    Participant

i agree, twists with kanekalon afro twist braiding hair feels so light on your scalp so it will be easy to put up while your on your cruise and cute for pics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.