Hey Sistas! I love this easy & affordable Do It Yourself (DIY) Moisturizing Deep Conditioner on my natural hair! It adds tons of moisture to my dry hair, especially during the winter months. I decided to make this after I thought about hot-oil treatment I made a while back with olive oil and honey. The ingredients I used for this deep conditioner all have a special purpose and, trust me, it will be a staple in your natural hair regimen.
- 1 cup of your Conditioner – make sure it’s favorite, affordable conditioner with a lot of slip
- 1/2 cup of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) – this will penetrate your hair, provide moisture and prevent dandruff
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil – this will penetrate your hair, provide moisture and strengthen your strands
- 1 T of Honey – this is a humectant, attracts moisture and softens your hair
- Styling product of your choice
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
Step 1: Place your pot on the stove with the stove at low heat and add your EVOO, Coconut Oil and Honey
Step 2: Let the ingredients melt
Step 3: Put your conditioner in a bowl and your melted oil and honey
Step 4: Use your hand mixer to mix the ingredients together
Favorite this post and add it to your Bookmarks!
[favorite_button post_id=”” site_id=””][/favorite_button]