Hey Sistas! This is my first makeup video with an additional natural hair tutorial at the end. I tried a few seasonal MAC lipstick colors and explain how I apply my lipstick. In order to highlight the colors better, I decided to wear my hair in a high bun! The bun is a quick and easy fix if your natural hair is looking a little crusty Enjoy!
- LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub
- Beauty Blender
- MAC “Diva” Lipstick & MAC “Nightmoth” Lip Pencil
- MAC “Twig” Lipstick & MAC “Plum” Lip Pencil
- MAC “Cyber” Lipstick & MAC “Currant” Lip Pencil
- MAC “Meltdown” Lipstick & MAC “Chestnut” Lip Pencil
- MAC “Film Noir” Lipstick & MAC “Cork” Lip Pencil
- LUSH Emotional Brilliance Lips Liquid Lipstick in Confident & MAC “Currant” Lip Pencil
- Spray bottle filled with Water
- Oil of your choice
- Styling gel of your choice
- Ouchless bands
- Bobby pins
- Hair clips
- Hair pick
Please watch the video for detailed instructions on how to achieve this hairstyle and view the lipstick swatches.
Favorite this post and add it to your Bookmarks!
[favorite_button post_id=”” site_id=””][/favorite_button]