Hey Sistas! Here’s an easy waterproof makeup tutorial for anyone worried about your makeup washing away while in the pool or at the beach! Spring break and summer fun is right around the corner, so hopefully this tutorial will help you stay fly while having fun in the water!
- Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
- Maybelline New York Cover Stick Concealer in Medium
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Angled brush
- Maybelline Volum’ Express® the Falsies®Big Eyes® Waterproof Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Covet’ Waterproof Eyeliner in Noir
- Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm Stick SPF 20
- L’Oréal Infallible Silkissime Eye Liner
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm in Passion Pink
Please watch the video for detailed instructions on how to achieve this look.
Favorite this post and add it to your Bookmarks!
[favorite_button post_id=”” site_id=””][/favorite_button]