Here’s how I accomplish a very simple version of my “no makeup” makeup look. I do not use foundation to create this look, but I do use concealer. The Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage concealers used in this video are my all time favorites. I do mix them with another brand concealer here, but when used alone they give a matte, but silky smooth appearance on your skin. All products used are cruelty- free and vegan friendly. Enjoy!
- EcoTools Precision Blush Brush
- Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in Crush
- Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon in Dark 1
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Dark Golden and Medium-Dark Warm
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
- Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
Favorite this post and add it to your Bookmarks!