Hey Sistas! Here’s a pastel eyeshadow makeup tutorial using the colors of SPRING! I used a mixture of warm and cool colors such as peach, coral, mint,and light blue, the perfect a blend of colors to compliment your flower dress this season. And if you like my hairstyle in this tutorial, check out my tutorial on how I achieved my Asymmetrical Afro.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Bella Terra Cosmetics Mineral Shimmers – Pastel Colors
- MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Rule
- MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Bisque
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Medium Brown
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Mascara in Black
- False Eyelashes
Please watch the video for detailed instructions on how to achieve this look.
Favorite this post and add it to your Bookmarks!
[favorite_button post_id=”” site_id=””][/favorite_button]