My Natural Sistas is always looking for writers and guest bloggers to write for us! Writing for our site allows you to share your knowledge with our fast growing community by exchanging experiences and tips. If you have a passion for writing and want to be a contributor, we want to hear from you! Please take a look at the guidelines below and contact us if you meet the requirements.
Please read the the following guidelines for submission:
- Words: There is no minimum word count, but we recommend posts to stay between 400 and 800 words. Please stay under 1000 words.
- Character: Insightful, savvy, comprehensive, and genuine.
- Originality: Please only submit original, non-plagiarized posts to MyNaturalSistas.com. We do not allow posts that have already been published or submitted anywhere else online (personal blogs and social media included) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- About the Author: Because we do not compensate contributors for submissions/posts, we’d gladly include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook and other social accounts, which will be promoted when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences.
- We welcome new Contributors: Sometimes we don’t have the chance to respond to all submissions. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission. If your post has been approved, we will respond within 14 days. If your post has not been published within two weeks of submission, we have passed this time.
- Submit only one post at a time: We welcome any contributor to submit again with a different post after 14 days from the previous submission.
- By submitting to MyNaturalSistas.com, you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the MyNaturalSistas.com editorial team.